Here he is at the train station in Prague - after 13 hours on the train from Poland! There was a beautiful German girl who took a liking to him on the Berlin to Dresden leg. He of course was totally oblivious in that I'm only 12 and haven't discovered Planet Girls yet way. I didn't say anything to him, just smiled to myself.
This is what Gdansk looks like. That dark thing at the end is a 600 year old crane. It's called the Great Crane. I don't think they put a lot of thought into that.
I hated it when my mother made us pose for pictures in front of major landmarks on hot days when we were tired. Looks like Jonathan feels the same way. He did cheer up when we got around the corner and he spotted the Museum of Torture. No don't worry, I managed to talk my way out of it. He's a little creeped out by dummies. Instruments of torture are fine, but when I explained that there would be display dummies he was outta there.
This is the two of us having the time of our lives at the Olympic Park. Weather was rubbish. Like we cared!
Every boy loves skipping stones into the sea. We teamed up - I picked through every pebble on Brighton beach looking for flat ones and he kept trying until he got about seven skips.
I miss him terribly.
2 comments:
Another photo of a boy seemingly alone on Brighton beach. Rewind 24 years to a picture of Stephen also seemingly alone sitting on the pebbles at the sea's edge almost under the Palace Pier!
I remember little Stephen sitting on the pebbles at Brighton. I also rememeber filling his swimming trunks full of them. We were wicked older sisters. But we loved him to bits as well!
Post a Comment